Educating the Young.....

St. Lawrence, Church School

Biddulph Moor Council School

Herbert Reeve – Head at Biddulph Moor

Knypersley Council School

William Lowe – Head at Knypersely

Bradley Green Council School: built in 1908 for 264 boys, 264 girls and 180 infants. Master: Clement Pollard. Girls’ Mistress: Miss Evelyn Willatt and Infants’ Mistress : Miss Mary Malkin.

St. Lawrence, Church School, Biddulph: built in 1874 for 200 boys and girls.
Master: George Lawton.

Knypersley Council: built 1850 for 150 infants.
Mistress: Miss Elizabeth Lea.
Knypersley Council: built 1911 for 350 boys and girls.
Master: Mr. William Lowe

Biddulph Moor Council: erected in 1909 for 316 boys and girls and infants.
Master: Mr. Herbert William Reeve. Mistress: Miss Dale.

Home Page

 

The Great War

 

Previous page

 

Next Page