St. Lawrence: “on the high road to the Potteries, is a building of stone, in the Early English style”. Rev. Rowland Bateman (1912).
Christ Church, Biddulph Moor, “opened in the summer of 1863, is a building of stone in the Norman style”. Rev. Edwin Wheeldon (1912)
The Mission at Gillow Heath: “formally opened in September 1900”.
St. John, Knypersley: “is an edifice in the Early English style”. Curate: The Rev. Ernest Lloyd Stacey (1912)
The Mission Church at Childerplay: “erected in 1880 at the expense of Robert Heath esq.”.