Pre-War Biddulph: Places To Worship – Chapels . . . .

Primitive Methodist Chapel, Bradley Green.

Wesleyan Methodist Chapel, Staion Road.

Brownlees Primitive Methodist Chapel ... erected in 1910 at a cost of about £1,600. (Photograph by Jack Batho)

Hill Top Methodist Chapel, Biddulph Moor.

New Road Methodist Chapel, Biddulph Moor.

Also: the Free Mission Hall (known as Bella’s Mission) on the High Street built in 1886.


Home Page The Great War Before the Storm Next Page